Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jeremiah (a message of love, courage, and destiny...from God)

(1)[4] Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[5] Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.[6] ...thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
[8] Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee...
[9] Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
[10] See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.[12] ...Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
[17] Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces...
[18] For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land...
[19] And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee...to deliver thee.
(3)[15] And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
(11)[4] ...Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God;
(15)[19] ...thou shalt be as my mouth...
[20] And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee...
[21] And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
(29)[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you...thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
[12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
[13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
[14] And I will be found of you...and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you...and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment